Tofu Peanut Curry
Words of Life
"Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all its flavor. "
- William Cowper
How do you rate this recipe?
This recipe was for 4 people
* 3 TBS of oil
* 1 container of firm tofu (250g) cut into cubes
* 2 medium onions diced
* 5 fresh garlic cloves, smashed and loosely diced
* 1 TBS of garlic salt
* 1 can of coconut milk
* 3 TBS of creamy peanut butter
* 2 cups of spinach
* salt to taste
1) In a fry pan, on medium heat, add 3 TBS of oil and add the cubed tofu. Cover the fry pan and let the tofu get crispy, check every 4-5 min.
2) In a wok, add 2 TBS of water, then add onions, diced garlic & garlic salt, let this cook until onions are translucent
3) While the onions cook, check back on the tofu and flip them if they are golden at the bottom.
4) Add 1/4 cup of water to the wok and let it boil, then add 1 can of coconut milk
5) Add 3 TBS of creamy peanut butter & stir it until it is creamy, there shouldn't be any chunks of peanut butter
6) Next add the tofu to the mix. Let it soak up the flavors. Cook for about 2 min.
7) Then add the spinach, until it wilts. Add some salt to taste.
Viola, you're done!