Words of Life
"I love things that are indescribable, like the taste of an avocado or the smell of a gardenia "
Serves 2 people
* 3 bowls of microwaveable rice (3 cups)
* 3 TBS of brown rice vinegar
* 3 packets of dried seaweed (check video)
* 2 plastic gloves makes this easier
* 1/2 an avocado
* 1/2 packet of yubuchobap (fried tofu) (minced)
* 1/4 cup pickled ginger
NOTE: best if you mix the veggies together than stuff the rice. Makes it that much easier.
1) If your rice is already hot great, if not make sure that it is - then add brown rice vinegar to it and mix it together
* if you want to add the veggie flakes from the yubuchobap packet add it into the rice and mix it together - it's optional
2)Drain out the yubuchobap packet, then pulse it in the food processor, so it's all minced
3) Crush the seaweed into crumbs, put it in a bowl
4) Make an assembly line: rice, stuffing material, seaweed, plate
5) Wearing a plastic glove, put a spoon full of rice in your hand and spread it out then add the stuffing and roll the rice into a ball.
6) Roll the ball into the seaweed bowl and place it on a plate.