Words of Life
"If you feel there is something missing in LIFE... it is almost always a biscuit"
This recipe was for 8 people
* 2 cans of 10 jumbo rolls biscuits
* 1 can of green peas
* 1 cup of shredded carrots
* 1 medium diced onion
* 2 cups of quartered vegan Italian sausages
* 7 medium potatoes diced
* 2 handfuls of baby spinach
* 1/2 cup of Pesto vegannaise
1) In a wok, add about 2 tbs of water, then add onions. Cook until translucent
2) Add the potatoes & some sea salt. Cook for about 8-10 minutes, until they are slightly soft
3) Meanwhile, prep your cupcake pan by spraying non-stick oil or grease it using a paper towel dipped in oil. Preheat the oven to 250F.
4) Line the trays with biscuits
5) Remove the potatoes and set them aside in a big bowl
6) Using the same wok, add a tiny amount of oil and add the Italian sausages, shredded carrots, green peas & Pesto
7) Mix all together till the sausages are nice and hot and everything is mixed together
8) Add the spinach and cook until it has wilted
9) Next, put the sausage mix into the big bowl of potatoes. Toss together. If you need to add more Pesto, then you can add more.
10) Using a serving spoon, scoop and fill the biscuits.
11) Pop it into the oven for 10-15 minutes, till they are golden brown. Serve with a side of marinara, perfecto!