Coconut Mushroom Buckwheat Noodles
Words of Life
"Feed the stomach right. Then the mind will think right. "
Serving Size: 3-5 people
Each Buckwheat Noodle Bundle = 1 serving
1 pack of mushrooms ( large pack)
15 sprigs of asparagus
1 can of coconut milk
1 chopped onion
4-5 cups of baby spinach
2 tbs of minced garlic
1/2 tsp of himalayan salt
1 tbs of oil
1) In a wok, sauté oil and garlic for 1 min.
2) Then add the onions and sauté for 1 min.
3) Add the mushrooms and cover. Let it cook for 15 min. on medium low heat. Stir occasionally
4) Then add the coconut milk, spinach and salt
5) In a separate non-stick pan sauté the asparagus until tender and sprinkle with a pinch of salt
6) In a pot, boil water and cook the buckwheat noodles. Buckwheat noodles wilt very quickly, but that doesn't indicate it is done. It takes about 3-5 minutes per bundle. So the more bundles in the water, the longer the cook time.
I generally do one bundle at a time and just a use a tong to remove the noodles into a strainer.
7) ALWAYS rinse the noodles in hot water after they are done cooking. This removes excess flour and gives it a nice clean taste.
8) Then put the buckwheat noodle in a bowl and top with the Coconut Mushroom Sauce
Hope it's delightfully delicious!