Big Breakfast Combo
Words of Life
"Breakfast isn't an option, it's a must if you want to remain truly healthy"
This recipe is good for 1 person
* 3 slices of homemade seitan
* 2 slices of your bread of choice
* vegan cheese
* 2 hash brown potato patties
* hummus (optional)
* other condiments up to you
Pink Smoothie Bowl:
* 6 strawberries
* 2 bananas
* 1/2 cup of frozen apple mangos
* Topping ideas: cocao nibs, coconut shreds, choco chips, dried fruit, hemp seed, sunflower seed, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, flax seeds, nuts, granola, fresh fruits
1) Heat up your potato patties, when they are thoroughly cooked. Put vegan cheese on top and cover the pan so that the cheese melts.
2) Heat up your seitan
3) Toast your bread, if you like
4) Spread the hummus on your bread
5) Add lettuce, seitan and potato patties on your sandwich
6) Add any other condiments that you like, mustard, ketchup, relish, guacamole, hot sauce, etc.
1) In a blender, add frozen mangos, bananas, strawberries and water.
* Fill it up to 60% with water
2) Pour the smoothie in a bowl, then add your favorite toppings