Words of Life
"I don't call it splurging,
when it's an investment in my health."
For one person, do about a fist full of each ingredient below
* julienne vegan meat
* julienne cucumbers
* julienne bell peppers
* marinated lotus root (optional)
* collard leaves (5-7)
1) Cut all the the vegetables/fillings
2) Cut the stems off the collards
3) Using a kettle or a stove, boil some water
4) In a bowl add the boiling water, soak the collards till they become soft and flexible
5) Using soft tongs, not a fork cause it can rip the collards, pull them out of the boiling water
6) Lay them on a paper towel, try to remove the excess water
7) Fill them, then roll.