Words of Life
"Don't let the kitchen be a place of fear, but a place of freedom."
Good for 6-8 servings
1 onion chopped
1 bell pepper chopped
1 tbs of ginger losely chopped
1 large yukon yellow potatoes diced
7 cloves of garlic minced
5 cups of water
5 large tomatoes halved
1 tbs of dried basil
1/2 tsp of pepper
1 tsp of salt
1) Placed large tomatoes in the INSTA-POT with 2 cups of water.
2) Cook it on MANUEL setting, HIGH PRESSURE for 10 min. Then remove the peel
3) Meanwhile, grill the bell pepper and set it aside.
4) Make sure all the rest of the vegetables are chopped and diced.
5) When you've removed the peel from the tomatoes, add all the vegetables to the INSTA-POT.
Add the seasonings too. Then add more water
6) Cook for another 20 min. on MANUEL, HIGH PRESSURE.
7) Release the pressure and then blend the soup.
What'd you pair this soup with?