Words of Life
"Being vegan doesn't mean I have to give up dessert."
Did you try it? What did you think?
This was good for 4-6 people
9 in. pie pan
1/8 cup of sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, walnut, almonds, cranberries, & medjool dates
1 1/2 cups of frozen mangos
4 TBS of cacao powder
2 TBS of carob powder
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder
6 tangerines juiced
2 TBS of coconut oil
1) In a food processor, blend all the nuts and dried fruit together. You know you are done when everything clumps together like a sticky dough.
2) Then place it in your 9 in. pie pan. Press it into the bottom of the pan to create the firm base. Then place it in the freezer.
3) Next using the food processor, blend the bananas and mango and then layer it onto of the crust. Put it back into the freezer.
4) The next layer are the banana slices. Slice up the bananas then place them onto of the mango layer. Then put it back into the freezer.
5) In a food processor add the ingredients for the chocolate layer. Blend it till it is nice and smooth. Pour it over the banana layer and put it back into the freezer
6) Freeze it for 3 hours, but you can also freeze if over night if you want.