Words of Life
"Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
This was good for 2 servings
What you'll need:
2 plant-based burgers of your choice (Quorn/Boca/etc)
In a bowl:
1 lemon juiced
1 TBS of dillweed
1/2 TBS of oregano
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tbs of garlic
1 tbs of oil
1/8 cup of cilantro
Veggies in a big bowl: (You can change it as you please)
1 cup of quartered zucchini
1 onion chopped
1 cup of quarted yellow squash
1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees. (Ovens vary, adjust as needed)
2)In a large bowl add all the veggies together.
3) Make the veggie dressing and then mix it winto the vegetable bowl
4) Put veggies onto a roasting pan. Grill for 15 minutes.
5) Add two plant-based patties in the oven while the veggies are cooking.
6) After 10 minutes, open the oven and add your favorire plant-based cheese to your patties
7) Top your burger as you wish. DELISH!